DIY KEYRINGS FOR UNDER £4
By Jenny Brownlees, Jul 21 2017 07:10PM
I'm forever 'loosing' my keys in the bottom of my bag, step forward - DIY Keyrings!
You can buy 20 blank keyrings on eBay for £2.29, so I think it'll be keyring freebies all round for your BFF squad.
Bead and Pom Pom Keyrings:
Wooden beads, Hobbycraft
Pom Poms, Hobbycraft
A sewing needle
1. Cut a 30cm section of your wool.
2. Separate the threads, until you are left with a one thin thread only.
3. Double knot the end.
4. Thread your sewing needle with the thread.
5. Organise your beads and pom poms in order, and thread down to your knot. For the pom poms, simply thread the needle directly through the top to bottom.
6. Once you're happy, open the larger chain link that comes with your keyring, and attach it to the last silver chain.
7. Loop your thread into the last chain link and triple knot to secure. Cut off the excess thread.
Dinosaur toys, £1 for 15, Poundland
Gold Spray paint, £2.99, eBay
A sewing needle and nail scissors
1. On some scrap paper, spray each side of your dinosaur's gold, and leave to dry for 30 minutes.
2. Using a sewing needle, pierce a hole 3mm from the top of your toy. The plastic is soft, so it should go through easily. Use nail scissors to enlarge the hole slightly.
3. Attach the largest loose chain link to the last link on the keychain.
4. Thread the last chain link through the hole you created and use the scissors to pinch this closed.