8 WAYS TO WEAR: THE FORMAL SHIRT
By Jenny Brownlees, Jul 30 2017 12:12PM
I'm very much of the school of thought that you need to get the most wear possible out of your clothes. In a world obsessed with fast fashion, it's tempting to wear something a few times and cast it aside in favour of a shiny new item.
With that in mind, I thought I'd share with you eight ladies who are all rocking their shirt in a different way. One item can really look completely different - with the help of a few styling tricks!
Wear your shirt:
1. Off the shoulder, like Claire Beermann
2. As a layered corset, like Veronica Popoiacu of Bittersweet Colours
3. With a tie, like Editor Esther Queck
4. As a skirt, linspired by This is Jayne Wayne
5. To the side, like Monikh Dale
7. Under an on trend slip dress (Photograph by Vanni Bassetti_
8. Backwards, like Glamour's Fashion Director Natalie Hartley